2024 Team Info and Application is live!
There will be 5 options to join Outlaw for 2023 and beyond. Please message or call with questions. Click hyperlinks for each programs additional details.
1) Banditos - 2023 was a major success with 34 Banditos!
2) Respect the Send (RTS) - The team for Intermediate Utah riders looking to learn new skills, forge new friendships, and be the best local ripper.
3) Tribe Development - Advanced Utah riders aiming to qualify for the Tribe, race World Cup or Crankworx events, and of course gain more skills, friendships, and lifelong healthy habits.
4) National Tribe Development - Advanced Riders outside of Utah with the same goals as Tribe Devo
5) Tribe - By invite only: elite riders on the World Cup, or juniors age 14-18 that are in our World Cup Development Pipeline
6) Outlaw Freeride - Our newly formed Freeride Division. Advanced riders from anywhere looking to build lines, ride them, create film projects, and compete in fun events if desired.
Please complete 1 application per athlete. Athletes can apply for multiple teams. Upon acceptance, applicants must complete team requirements prior to season start or show consistent efforts towards completing the requirements
THE OUTLAW WAY
We are a team that takes fun very seriously. Riding bikes is, in our completely unbiased opinion, one of the most soul-satisfying things humans can do. And just like all things, there are various levels of experience that make it that much more satisfying. The more skills you have as a rider, the more enjoyable riding can be. The more adventurous, the more confident, the more creative, and the more innovative you can get on a bike, the more you'll enjoy it!
We are a team that focuses on building what we call Higher Level Humans. We do this by providing a fun, encouraging, and challenging atmosphere for our athletes to thrive in. We expect them to do hard things daily, and they follow through because of their passion and desire to learn and have fun. We have yet to come across a team member that doesn't find a home with us.
Not only do we coach our athletes to be the best at their sports, but also the best they can be in life. We call it being a Higher Level Human. We have high standards for our members and encourage them to seek out leadership and educational opportunities that will help them excel in life beyond sports. We feel that 'extreme sports' draw a certain type of person, one that is positive, indomitable and solves problems with creativity and an innovative mindset.
WHAT WE DO
We offer professional coaching for athletes of all ages in a safe, fun, and motivating atmosphere.
Our goal is to provide the opportunities, skills, and leadership for an athlete to reach their goals, whether that's just improving skills and having fun, or racing on the World Cup circuit.
Fundamentals are the key to success in any endeavor, especially mountain biking. Our athletes start each season in the parking lot, on pump tracks, and in video sessions drilling in the basic skills required to go really fast. These skills are learned and ingrained daily so when things get sketchy, their natural reaction is to stay relaxed and balanced to make it through any section of trail.
Athletes enjoy one-on-one coaching in small groups with other athletes around their same skill level. There's plenty of riding to practice their new found skills and confidence and to challenge themselves on new trails and new experiences.
We've worked hard at developing a positive and empowering atmosphere for our athletes to feel comfortable and able to do hard things. We ask our athletes to do a lot of really scary things! We make sure they are 100% skill ready and confident to do what they want to do. Being part of a team takes progression to a whole new level. Any world-class athlete will agree that having focused, motivated, and hard working teammates will foster the right mindset and environment to truly excel.